Advantages and disadvantages of power cable transmission lines
2) Unaffected by climate and environment, the transmission performance is stable.
3) The maintenance workload is small and the safety is high.
4) It can be used for sections where the overhead line is difficult to pass, such as trans-strait transmission.
5) The conveying capacity is limited.
6) The cost is high, and the higher the voltage, the greater the difference between the overhead line and the overhead line.
7) When a fault occurs, the troubleshooting time is long.