The PVC insulated power cable are suitable for fixed laying in power transmission and distribution lines with A.C.50HZ and voltage rating of up to or including 6KV.
1.The long-term permissible operation temperature of the conductor shall not be higher than 70℃
2. Conductor maximum short circuit((less then 5 second) temperature shall not be higher than 160℃
3. The cable is not limited by drop in level when being laid, and the environment temperature shall not be lower than 0℃
4. Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flame retardance
5. Light weight, perfect bending properties, installed and maintained easily and conveniently
6. Rated voltage: 0.6/1kV, 3.6/6kV
7.Conductors:Copper or Aluminum
8. Number of cores: One, two, three, four, five
We can produced it according to IEC60502 and IEC60331,and the product can be produced against the standard of BS, DIN, or other standard according to customers’ requirement.